Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Dishonored

Timestop, Free Camera, and Stealth - Cheat Engine Table
Download the table

1. Open the game
2. Open the table and attach it to the game executable.
3. Click [enable]
4. Expand [scripts] and click [cheat handler]

Numpad 1 = PlayersOnly (pauses the game and lets you move around)
Numpad 2 = Fly
Numpad 3 = Ghost
Numpad 5 = God
V = Invisible to enemies (they wont attack you)
Alt + V = Visible again

Hud Toggle and FOV
Input file for bindings: "..\Documents\My Games\Dishonored\DishonoredGame\Config"

m_PCBindings=(Name="F12",Command="showhud",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F1",Command="FOV 10",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F2",Command="FOV 20",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F3",Command="FOV 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F4",Command="FOV 40",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 50",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 60",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F7",Command="FOV 70",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F8",Command="FOV 80",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F9",Command="FOV 90",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
m_PCBindings=(Name="F10",Command="FOV 100",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

Praise be to Sunbeam for the UE3 cheats!

Comments

• Hello jim2point0,
    I'm German and i have some problems to understand what i have to do to get the Cheat Engine Table running.
    I don't know how to attach it to the game executable.
  • Start the game.
    Start Cheat-Engine
    Press the button in Cheat-Engine with a computer icon and a looking glass over it.
    (This button also circles from a red to a green color.)

A list of available processes opens (The programs you have currently running.) scroll down and find xxx-Dishonored.exe and open it. :)
    (xxx = a string of numbers and letters identifying the process, ignore that and just go by the file name afterwards.)
  • Okay , thank you. I didn't know that I need the Cheat Engine , i thought that Cheat Engine Table is the name of the table , but i know better now :D. I needed several tries but I works for me now. Sadly the game crashes sometimes.

Thank you for helping me :D
  • Any way to deactivate the flying or the pause mode?
  • I haven't tried this table specifically but doesn't pressing the key again disable the cheat?
  • edited June 2015
    Your going to make me try it aren't you?

Edit: Seems to work for me. Are you using the Steam version of the game? This is what I tested it with. Works in main story as well as the DLC missions. (just did a 2 minute quick test)

Looked to be able to use all of the above cheats, both enabling them with the numpad keys and then disabling them.

Are you disabling the CE script after enabling the cheats? If so, it needs to be enabled to turn them off again. Just leave it enabled.
  • edited July 2015
    Hey guys I am very new to this whole thing. I just had a quick question. When I click on the "Download the table" link it brings me to a wall of text not a .CT file. I am a bit confused on what to do with it. Do I need to convert it to a .CT file some way? Again I am really sorry and i'm sure it is a stupid question but this is my first time trying this out.

Edit: Figured it out. Right click, Save link as. My apologies.
  • I opend the table and the editor of windows. then i copied the whole text into the editor and changed the txt file to CT
  • edited September 2015
    I can't disable pause time or flying either, i still have the CE cheats enabled, it doesn't toggle them on or off, i have to reload a save.
  • Hello. Is there a chance you can upload the table again? It seems the file is no longer downloadable from dropbox. Thank u in advance.
  • Here is Jim's table with some additions I made including a pause camera. Pause Camera Table

Let me know if it still works and I'll add it to the OP.

• One3rd said:

Here is Jim's table with some additions I made including a pause camera. Pause Camera Table

Let me know if it still works and I'll add it to the OP.

Thank you but pls tell me how should it work? When I am enabling free cam the screen starts to jump. Also there is no pause. So pls give me some instructions because I suspect I may be doing something wrong.
    Thank you :)

• You can also use the cheats for camera control (playersonly, ghost, etc...). There are some notes on how to use the table in the Table Extras section that I've also pasted below.

1. Open the game
    2. Open the table and attach it to the game executable.
    3. Click [enable]
    4. Expand [scripts] and click [cheat handler]
    Numpad 1 = PlayersOnly (pauses the game and lets you move around)
    Numpad 2 = Fly
    Numpad 3 = Ghost
    Numpad 5 = God
    V = Invisible to enemies (they wont attack you)
    Alt + V = Visible again
    5. Camera Script
    numpad = xyz movement
    -,+ = tilt
    arrow keys = camera rotation
    ijklumo. = camera rotation (when above doesn't work)
    KP_minus,KP_plus = FOV (must enable first with UE3 FOV bind)

For the pause camera script to work (and do note that this camera is more than a bit wonky!), you will need to use a keybound FOV setting (for FOV script control) and a Pause keybind setting. See below the bindings that I have used in my setup. Find the file in "..\Documents\my games\Dishonored\DishonoredGame\Config\DishonoredInput.ini" and under the [DishonoredGame.DishonoredPlayerInput] section add the following lines to the end.

m_PCBindings=(Name="F1",Command="showhud",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F1",Command="fov 0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=true)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F2",Command="fov 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F2",Command="fov 20",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=true)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F3",Command="FOV 40",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F3",Command="FOV 35",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=True)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F4",Command="FOV 45",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=True)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 50",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 60",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=True)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 70",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 80",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=True)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F7",Command="FOV 90",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F7",Command="FOV 100",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=True)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="F8",Command="Behindview",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    m_PCBindings=(Name="NumpadZero",Command="Pause",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

1. Enable FOV by pressing one of the keybinds (F5 or any other) and then enable the Camera Script with Pg Dn.
    2. Pause the game with your pause keybind (mine was NumpadZero) and you should now be able to use the numpad and arrow keys for the camera.