Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disable debug camera HUD in shipped game

I've been playing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons which was made in the Unreal Engine and I'd like to be able to move the camera around freely so that I can record some video clips.
I can access the debug camera and remove some of the HUD by editing the input.ini file with the following values:
Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="ToggleDebugCamera",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
This gets me close to what I want but unfortunately there's still some debug info on the top right of the screen which you can see here: http://prntscr.com/h6f693
Does anyone know of a way that I can remove this?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• @harrisngandie

See the guide for brothers below that explains how to remove the camera frustums and debug text.
    http://www.deadendthrills.com/forum/discussion/501/game-guide-index

• I have followed the steps and it still did not work..
  • @harrisngandie

Sorry, I don't have the game installed anymore and am unable to test it. Those keybinds need to be added to both the [Engine.PlayerInput] and [Engine.DebugCameraInput] sections though, ensure your adding them to both sections as when in debugcamera mode the debutcamerainput section binds are used. Add the below binds to both of those sections in the input file.

Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="FOV 10")
    Bindings=(Name="F2",Command="FOV 20")
    Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="FOV 35")
    Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="FOV 50")
    Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 60")
    Bindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 70")
    Bindings=(Name="F7",Command="FOV 80")
    Bindings=(Name="F8",Command="FOV 90")
    Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="FOV 100")
    Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="ToggleDebugCamera",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    Bindings=(Name="F12",Command="TiledShot 6 500")
    Bindings=(Name="PageUp",Command="SET MATERIALEFFECT bShowInGame FALSE | show camfrustums")
    Bindings=(Name="PageDown",Command="PlayersOnly")
    Bindings=(Name="NumPadZero",Command="fly",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    Bindings=(Name="NumPadZero",Command="ghost",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=True)
    Bindings=(Name="NumPadZero",Command="walk",Control=False,Shift=True,Alt=True)
    Bindings=(Name="NumpadThree",Command="viewmode wireframe")
    Bindings=(Name="NumpadFour",Command="viewmode DETAILLIGHTING")