Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Guide] ADR1FT

edited March 7 in Game Specific Guides
This table was created for the Steam version of ADR1FT. It includes a pause free camera and toggle for air reserves.

Cheat Engine Table
Download Table

[Camera Control] (Page Down)

Enable the camera script at any time by pressing [Page Down]. The free camera will only work when the game is paused.

Numpad 2/8 = Y coordinate
Numpad 4/6 = X coordinate
Numpad 3/9 = Z coordinate

Arrow keys = Rotate camera

Hold CTRL for larger movements
Hold ALT for smaller movements

Numpad +/- to adjust FOV

[ - , = ] keys to tilt the camera (ALT =) to level out.

[Air] (Page Up)

Enable the camera script at any time by pressing [Page Up].

[.] key on the numpad will freeze the air value so you'll stop spewing air from every pore and allow you to float about in stress free zero-g.

Rendering Resolution and NoHUD

Use SRWE for higher rendering resolutions. You'll need to put the game in windowed mode and make sure not to return focus to the game window as this will force a resize to native resolution.

You can use the 3DMigoto HUD Toggle I've included in the zip file with the CT to toggle the main menu or just use the [,] key which I found out later also pauses the game. If I'd known this sooner I wouldn't have whipped up the HUD toggle.

Notes About Depth Buffer Access

When using SRWE to change the resolution between different aspect ratios I found the depth buffer was not working in anything other than my native 16:9 (and also 1:1 AR). I was able to render as large as I could go with SRWE and the depth buffer would still work...as long as I didn't change the AR to anything else.

Comments

• You can use this script to move the camera without pause the game.

[ENABLE]
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18C1:
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18A6:
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18B4:
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18CB:
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop
    [DISABLE]
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18C1:
    mov [rdi+00000370],eax
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18A6:
    movsd [rdi+00000368],xmm0
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18B4:
    movsd [rdi+00000374],xmm0
    "ADR1FT-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38B18CB:
    mov [rdi+0000037C],eax

• ^ That would work as well. I find I usually like the game paused when taking screenshots but your method would let you use the mouse for camera rotation...which might be better in this game.

On another note; I realised some of my recent SRWE shots had DOF working so took another look at it and used DisplayDepth to view the depth buffer while changing resolutions. From what I can tell the depth buffer works for me in 16:9 and 1:1 aspect ratios but is completely blank in 21:9 or 3:4 AR's. Any thoughts on why this might be?

• In reshade 3? I saw that too, but in an opengl game (DOOM, not sure this is an opengl game). Crosire said it was a bug in nvidia's drivers. Does reshade 2 work and give a proper depth buffer in these ARs if this is reshade 3?
  • Yes, it is Reshade 3.0 I'm using. The game is done with the UE4 Engine as well, I'll try with Reshade 2.0 and see how it handles the AR change.