Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dishonored 2

Hi all,
i was wondering if any of you have already figured out how to make some screen with this game.
I have searched for a bit but did not found anything usefull.

Hope to hear you back guys!

Thanks

Comments

• just with ANSEL, I read that Ansel is available on Dishonored 2 . But I think a free cam from hattiwatti is available ;)
  • just with ANSEL, I read that Ansel is available on Dishonored 2 . But I think a free cam from hattiwatti is available ;)

Thanks for the answer man, but no news on Ansel available right now. Have you tried it already ? Hattiwatti doesn't have neither any tool for Dishonored 2 right now :(

• Ansel is working right now! Just press ALT+F2 and it appears!
    Hattiwatti published a free camera on his Twitter too!

The only real problem with Ansel is that, in Super Resolution mode, in certain shots, the image shows every pic that Ansel makes to shoot the super resolution, as you can see here: http://imgur.com/a/xvLEd (I don't know if this is a common problem, or if there's a solution to solve it).
  • I enabled Ansel through the nvcameraconfiguration, but when i press alt+F2 in game i don't get an overlay ? is it because of ReShade ?
  • No idea. I don't use ReShade, and Ansel appears without any problem by pressing ALT+F2.
  • edited December 2016
    ansel works but extreme laggy.... with the latest patch i can´t move the camera rotate works, etc.
    and hatti´s camera tools doesn´t work too, hope he makes next year an update

@ wontner82
    no, i use reshade since the release works perfect, but ansel its very buggy
  • tdk01 said:

ansel works but extreme laggy.... with the latest patch i can´t move the camera rotate works, etc.
    and hatti´s camera tools doesn´t work too, hope he makes next year an update

@ wontner82
    no, i use reshade since the release but its very buggy

Ansel and reshade works for me without problems. Only hatti tools for current steam version not work
  • reshade works great for me too. only ansel seems buggy (can´t move the camera only rotate)
    hope and wait for an update from hatti.
  • Hi everyone!! Anyone have heard about an update for the free cam? I use a CE Table but i don't have "time stop" .... And Ansle is totaly boring because no update too...