Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What topic was the "List of Guides" under?

Looks like it needs to be stickied to the top again.

Comments

• Yup, looks like it.
  • It was outdated like crazy. Last update was some time in 2015.

Here's a link to the most recent version of the table

Feel free to update it. I'll put the thread back up.

Although it might not be up for long :P
  • I decided to update it myself and repost it.

I added some suggestions for new guides in case anyone feels like trying to keep the forum alive :P

On another note, Flickr was updated for me and the front page is now the same as the mobile app. I hate it with a fiery passion.
  • Thanks Jim, appreciate that I'll try looking at updating it soon. Too bad about the forum possibly going away, there's a lot of really great information on here that isn't really anywhere else.
  • edited September 2016
    I was going to mention a few ways we could try and keep it alive but.... I think it's inevitable by the way the Dunc is talkin.

Maybe if the forum actually had some activity? I dunno. Go spread the word!
  • Perhaps the content could be converted into static pages if the forum is shut down for good so the guides are at least preserved for the people who want to play older games and shoot shots in them. A lot of valuable info is lost otherwise...
  • edited September 2016
    It wouldn't be hard to convert the guides to any other site seeing as they're all in HTML.

Duncan just doesn't have the motivation to keep this place going and any issues that crop up just serve as more motivation for him to scrap it (bugs when trying to post, the missing text formatting buttons, etc etc).