Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Lost Planet 3

This table was created for the Steam version of Lost Planet 3. It includes a pause free camera, DOF, tonemap, and bloom control.

Cheat Engine Table
Download Table

[Camera Control] (Page Down)

Enable the camera script at any time by pressing [Page Down]. The free camera will only work when the game is paused with the Pause Main Menu.

Numpad 2/8 = Y coordinate
Numpad 4/6 = X coordinate
Numpad 3/9 = Z coordinate

Arrow keys = Rotate camera

Hold CTRL for larger movements
Hold ALT for smaller movements

Numpad +/- to adjust FOV (requires you to force it with the UE3 FOV keybind command while in game first, do this before going into the Pause Menu for it to work. See keybind section below.)

[ - , = ] keys to tilt the camera (ALT =) to level out.

[Post Processing] (Delete)

Press "Delete" to enable the script. Press "P" to enable control of the UE3 DOF, tonemap and bloom settings. Use the "Shift" key to with the below keys to perform the opposite action. (ex. [Shift P] to disable user DOF and return to game settings. Bloom and tonemap values do not have keys bound at the moment, you will need to make manual changes to these by double-clicking the value in the table, multiple values can be selected at once.

Note that on some levels that changing tonemap and bloom settings carries over if DOF is enabled or disabled, I've noted the default values next to each setting in the table.

DOF Effect Enable [P] , DOF Effect Disable [Shift]+[P]
DOF Focus Distance [ [ ]
DOF Focus Inner Radius [ ] ]
DOF MaxNearBlurAmount [;]
DOF MaxFarBlurAmount [']
DOF FallOffExponent [/]
DOF BlurKernelSize [\]

UE3 Keybinds
Locate the config files in ..\Documents\My Games\LostPlanetGame\LostPlanetGame\Config.

1. Open LostPlanetInput.ini.
2. Under the [LostPlanetGame.LPPlayerInput] section add the bindings at the tail end of that same section.

Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 75",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=True,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 85",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

F5 - F6 - Force manual FOV control with CE Table (ALT F5 to go back to default FOV)

Rendering Resolution and NoHUD

Use GeDoSaTo for higher rendering resolutions and HUD toggle.

Create a new profile for LostPlanetGame and add the following:

# This is a profile file for LostPlanetGame

# For proper mouse control
modifyGetCursorPos true

# Hudless Toggle
injectPSHash 7d499fe6
injectDelayAfterDraw true

The above should be all that is required but due to some crashing and problems with the mouse then profile I was testing/using at the end of my play through is below. not sure if the extra values made any difference at all though.
# This is a profile file for LostPlanetGame

clearRenderResolutions
renderResolution [email protected]

emulateFlipBehaviour true

# For proper mouse control
modifyGetCursorPos true
#modifySetCursorPos true
interceptWindowProc true

# Adjust the mouse position reported in peeked Windows messages when downsampling
adjustMessagePt true

# Hudless Toggle
injectPSHash 7d499fe6
injectDelayAfterDraw true

Comments

• Will give it a go now that I bought it
  • I don't see any "F3" in the UE3keybinds section to make the game in pause mod. I can't use the Cheat Table camera trick without it. Any helps ? :)
  • Yeah, I really need to proof read these guides a bit more especially when copying them from another guide. I think you should be able to use the pause menu to pause the game and then the GeDo HUD toggle to remove the HUD. The F3 keybind is already bound to something with the in-game music player (which has some rocking trucker tunes!) and gets overridden when changed to anything else.
  • Update: fixed table link.
  • Hi One3rd. Just testing your camera and can't figure out how to remove the menu screen for using the table. I need gedosato for this?
  • pinokkio said:

remove the menu

Yes, hopefully that PSHash still works. You could to try seeing if Helix Mod works, that option might work better with Reshade if that's what you want to use as well. Another option, for support with Reshade (tried this with 3.0 in Injustice), is to use a render resolution in GeDoSaTo that matches one of your driver display resolutions. This allowed me to use the HUD toggle from GeDoSaTo with Reshade shaders.

• I have an error "D3DCOMPILER_47.DLL". The game is launching, but Gedosato seems to be not working. Damn..
  • I just tried it out and seems to still work for me. I'm still running Windows 7 though, are you using Windows 10? Checking on GitHub it looks like there were issues with Windows 10. I'm also using an older build of GeDo that has worked for me when other newer ones have not. The one I use, with all my profiles, is below.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ad-GMKCuiNcm1fYmpOcERSMjA
  • One3rd said:

I just tried it out and seems to still work for me. I'm still running Windows 7 though, are you using Windows 10? Checking on GitHub it looks like there were issues with Windows 10. I'm also using an older build of GeDo that has worked for me when other newer ones have not. The one I use, with all my profiles, is below.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ad-GMKCuiNcm1fYmpOcERSMjA

I'm running win7 too. I have updated gedosato. Maybe I shouldn't:) Thanks for a link I'll try it as soon as possible