Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Mad Max

2»

Comments

• @ neoglow

The HUD toggle mod should toggle the health bars and the outlines, atleast it toggles the outlines when you fight NPCs. I haven't really tested it further as I have no access to my PC intill Wednesday

Thank you for the HUD toggle, solved all my problems in video mode. It does indeed toggle the health bars and I think it also toggles the "press A to shiv finish" thing above the enemy's head during combat.

• Updated the HUD toggle with a few more options, now caps lock is only for toggling the HUD, with numpad 1 you can toggle the broken glass screen effect:

And with numpad 2 you can toggle the fight effects such as sparks and outlines, etc:

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mbnwdbl6bw1kafy/MadMaxHudToggle2.rar

• edited September 2015

Updated the HUD toggle with a few more options, now caps lock is only for toggling the HUD, with numpad 1 you can toggle the broken glass screen effect:

nice...

Thank you
  • Sorry to bring an old thread back to life but im confused about the FOV settings in Cheat Engine. Does the FOV changes in the CE file only work with the in-game editor or is it meant to work without it?
  • b0uncyfr0 said:

Sorry to bring an old thread back to life but im confused about the FOV settings in Cheat Engine. Does the FOV changes in the CE file only work with the in-game editor or is it meant to work without it?

I think it might only work in photo mode, enabling you to change it beyond what the slider does.