Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Batman Arkham City GOTY Keybinds

Where do I need to put the keybinds for FOV with this new GOTY edition on Steam (without GFWL)? I can't seem to find an input file or location where even a FOV keybind will work. I'm trying to find FOV and DOF for a CE table.

Comments

• One3rd said:

Where do I need to put the keybinds for FOV with this new GOTY edition on Steam (without GFWL)? I can't seem to find an input file or location where even a FOV keybind will work. I'm trying to find FOV and DOF for a CE table.

C:\Users\"your user"\Documents\WB Games\Batman Arkham City GOTY\BmGame\Config

• Yes, I've tried that. Both the bminput and userinput files under the Engine.PlayerInput and BMGame.RPlayerInput sections.
  • Userinput.ini
    [Engine.PlayerInput]
    IniVersion=6.9
    .Bindings=(Name="F11",Command="ToggleHUD", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=false, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
    .Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="FOV 40", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=true, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
    .Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 50", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=true, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
    .Bindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 60", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=true, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
    .Bindings=(Name="F7",Command="FOV 70", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=true, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
    .Bindings=(Name="F8",Command="FOV 80", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=true, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
    .Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="FOV 90", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=true, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
    .Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="FOV 100", Shift=false, Control=false, Alt=true, bIgnoreShift=false, bIgnoreCtrl=false, bIgnoreAlt=false)
  • Oh my, rookie mistake! I was modifying those files in the "..\Documents\WB Games\Batman Arkham City\BmGame\Config\UserInput.ini" file which is the path for the older branch of the game before they removed GFWL. I didn't realize I'd had that version of the game installed on this machine at some point.

Thanks again for that, I can now toggle FOV and DOF and should be able to do the same as with Batman AO. Looks like the "ToggleGfx" command works in the same way as well so hopefully that can be used to remove the pause menu HUD and filter overlay.