Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using 3Dmigoto to remove HUD shaders from dx10/11 games

2456711

Comments

  • Assassins Creed Syndicate HUD toggle

    It was just one shader for the entire HUD, so that was pretty convenient :)

    Toggle the last known position with H:

    image



  • I can't believe how fast you're churning these out. I hate making requests, especially this one because the game has a photomode, but I'm in the process of making a regular freecam and DoF and tonemapping controls for Arkham Knight, but I think I may need 3Dmigoto to get rid of the pause menu overlay. If that one is quick, would you be willing to do it? If not, I'm sure I'll find another way--out of town at the moment. Or I'll use 3Dmigoto myself. But just, wow, thank you so much for all this.

    I managed to remove the pause menu and the DoF (made a seperate toggle for the DoF), but the screen still looks slightly darker when you pause. The only way to get a 100% ingame looking screen is to pause, then go to photo mode.

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ky1uxorf76dwb81/AKnightNoPauseMenu.rar

    Just drop everything in the Binaries\Win64 folder. Toggle pause menu with caps, toggle DoF with H.

    Also if you want to shader hunt yourself you have to use version 1.1.14, it's the only one where hunting works in AK. You also have to use the discard method that one3rd mentioned on the previous page
  • No problem, I actually enjoy doing it because it's so easy once you get the hang of it :D

    Here's a HUD toggle for Splinter Cell Blacklist

    Toggle HUD with tab, and toggle last known position with H.
  • edited February 2016
    ................
  • Come to think of it I wonder if this would allow for disabling the chromatic aberration shader from Assassin's Creed Unity - Dead Kings.

    Should be a similar method of finding the stuff in the shader dump and stopping it I assume, perhaps it could work for Dying Light as well since the developers do not seem all that interested in adding it as a optional toggleable setting.
    (And modifying the data files has the unfortunate side effect of disabling other shader effects.)

    Can't try it myself though as the program uses the NVApi interface I believe and I'm using a AMD GPU so it likely won't work at all but just a thought. :)
  • Black_Sea said:

    Do you remove Disney Infinity 3.0 HUDs with this app o anyway?

    Don't have that game I'm afraid

    Come to think of it I wonder if this would allow for disabling the chromatic aberration shader from Assassin's Creed Unity - Dead Kings.

    Should be a similar method of finding the stuff in the shader dump and stopping it I assume, perhaps it could work for Dying Light as well since the developers do not seem all that interested in adding it as a optional toggleable setting.
    (And modifying the data files has the unfortunate side effect of disabling other shader effects.)

    Can't try it myself though as the program uses the NVApi interface I believe and I'm using a AMD GPU so it likely won't work at all but just a thought. :)

    It does work in Dying Light, but it's tied to the colorgrading so the yellow filter also gets disabled. I made a toggle for the demo, but I haven't bought the full game yet, I'm waiting for the enhanced edition



  • Black_Sea said:

    Do you remove Disney Infinity 3.0 HUDs with this app o anyway?

    Don't have that game I'm afraid

    If you had, it's imposibble to remove HUDs? especially xbox 360 version.
    Can you send me email address? I want to ask something private.
  • Black_Sea said:

    Black_Sea said:

    Do you remove Disney Infinity 3.0 HUDs with this app o anyway?

    Don't have that game I'm afraid

    If you had, it's imposibble to remove HUDs? especially xbox 360 version.
    Can you send me email address? I want to ask something private.
    Um.. no you can't do it on the 360 version.

    If there's a PC version and it's DX11 then yes it might be possible.

  • PC version is DX11. Can you remove HUDs. it's also free game. You can download it quickly. Please look it for me. it's very important for me.
  • Black_Sea said:

    PC version is DX11. Can you remove HUDs. it's also free game. You can download it quickly. Please look it for me. it's very important for me.

    I started playing it and I'm confused, there doesn't seem to be a HUD. And it's different games, what game and what part of the HUD do you want removed?
  • edited February 2016
    ...............
  • edited January 2016
    Black_Sea said:

    :)

    I want to remove these HUDs.
    http://oi66.tinypic.com/21d3j8k.jpg

    I think I got everything

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/l1389wyoev1y73q/DInfinityHudToggle.rar

    Just drop all files where the DisneyInfinity3.exe is. Toggle HUD with caps lock, or click left thumb stick if you have an xbox controller.
    Also like Jonas mentioned this might not work if you have an AMD graphics card

  • edited February 2016
    ................
  • Black_Sea said:

    wow it works perfectly. How can I thank you the_janitor, I don't know. Thank you very very much. You are awesome. Only I can't see "up arrow" HUDs at right down on HUDs on. If you can fix it. it would be awesome.
    I want to ask something. it's possible to remove HUDs any console version. PS3, PS4, Xbox360, XboxOne? Because We can't play multiplayer Disney Infinity 3.0 PC version yet But Multiplayer working on console versions. If it's possible anyway, please teach me, how can I remove its. I can't tire you for this. Maybe I can do it. I'm waiting your job. You are really helpful friend. Thanks for all.

    It's only possible on PC, you need access to the game files. On console you just put the disc in and play, there's no way to access the files or modify anything.

  • edited January 2016

    Black_Sea said:

    wow it works perfectly. How can I thank you the_janitor, I don't know. Thank you very very much. You are awesome. Only I can't see "up arrow" HUDs at right down on HUDs on. If you can fix it. it would be awesome.
    I want to ask something. it's possible to remove HUDs any console version. PS3, PS4, Xbox360, XboxOne? Because We can't play multiplayer Disney Infinity 3.0 PC version yet But Multiplayer working on console versions. If it's possible anyway, please teach me, how can I remove its. I can't tire you for this. Maybe I can do it. I'm waiting your job. You are really helpful friend. Thanks for all.

    It's only possible on PC, you need access to the game files. On console you just put the disc in and play, there's no way to access the files or modify anything.

    Yes you are right but we can access games files Xbox 360 and Ps3 hacked Firmware. PS4 and Xboxone not hacked yet. We can download games for Xbox 360 and we can play it without disc. If I send you xbox 360 games files on this game, can you remove its?
Sign In or Register to comment.