Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using 3Dmigoto to remove HUD shaders from dx10/11 games

Comments

• Interesting..Just change w2 to x2. Thanks again!

• One3rd said:

Nice. Have you done anything with any of the Assassin's Creed games? I did find the target highlight shader in ACIV but haven't tried doing a toggle for it yet..too busy pillaging and plundering!

Yeah made a marker toggle for Unity, even if you set hud options to "all hidden" the objective marker is still there. So with this you can toggle it off:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0khoc0kjo2pu88z/UnityToggleMarker.rar

Also in AC Revelations I removed the outlines around NPCs:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/23s8ln89it50v0u/RevelationsNoHighlightsMod.rar

Gonna try to make a marker toggle for Syndicate too, and maybe remove some other stuff, like that annoying "last known position" silhouette thing.

Is the Unity HUD toggle causing the game to crash on start up for anyone else?
  • sephking said:

One3rd said:

Nice. Have you done anything with any of the Assassin's Creed games? I did find the target highlight shader in ACIV but haven't tried doing a toggle for it yet..too busy pillaging and plundering!

Yeah made a marker toggle for Unity, even if you set hud options to "all hidden" the objective marker is still there. So with this you can toggle it off:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0khoc0kjo2pu88z/UnityToggleMarker.rar

Also in AC Revelations I removed the outlines around NPCs:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/23s8ln89it50v0u/RevelationsNoHighlightsMod.rar

Gonna try to make a marker toggle for Syndicate too, and maybe remove some other stuff, like that annoying "last known position" silhouette thing.

Is the Unity HUD toggle causing the game to crash on start up for anyone else?
    Try this one instead

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a049kkw6fon437a/UnityToggle.rar

Also try setting uplay to offline mode, I assume you have an Nvidia card too?

• That did the trick, cheers man.
  • Does anyone have a mod for Sniper Ghost Warrior 3?
  • HUD toggle mod? I haven't seen one. Does 3DMigoto work with the game? I had issues getting it to run recently with Mafia III but the latest version of 3DMigoto worked. I couldn't find the shader I wanted to remove (vignette blur) but at least I know now to try the most recent build.
  • edited October 5
    Well there's this Cheat-Engine table for Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 that allows for restoring the Cry-Engine developer console and it's cvars, I haven't used it much myself but having immediate in-game access to the console prompt should be far easier than using the remote console utility (Though that one works in several Cry-Engine games.) and this also clears any restricted cvars so those will work too. :)
    http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4487
    (Cheat-Engine forums having been locked down a bit after that issue with a DDoS attack and threats of legal action but these forums are pretty active as a alternative.)

EDIT: And for other utilities I've been using SpecialK in a few games, the realtime shader viewer allows for toggling effects as you find them including post-process shaders and the UI but it's not as easy to use as a quicker way to toggle UI elements and such but I've used it in quite a few games but it can't really offer time freeze or FOV settings which are important for setting up certain screenshots. :)
    (Cuphead for example, although Cup himself is just standing there which looks a bit out of place ha ha.)

EDIT: Versatility wise though as long as you can learn it then Cheat-Engine probably offers almost anything but some games can be a bit more tricky for getting certain values whether it's FOV, camera control in general or stopping time preferably without the game crashing or trying to actively stop CE. :D
  • Well there's this Cheat-Engine table for Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 that allows for restoring the Cry-Engine developer console and it's cvars, I haven't used it much myself but having immediate in-game access to the console prompt should be far easier than using the remote console utility (Though that one works in several Cry-Engine games.) and this also clears any restricted cvars so those will work too. :)

Yeah, I have already found and tested it. Keybinding works too. But still there is no command for timestop or noclipping. It would be awesome if someone make it :)

• Ah yes I remember now, Cry-Engine tended to use those as debug or developer mode key bindings you had to press so the commands weren't linked to actual console cvars.

Probably hasn't changed since the earlier Crysis games either.
  • Did anyone get 3dmigoto to work with Call of Duty: World War II ? it just crashes at start.

• If you have an AMD card and it crashes on launch, you need this additional file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydr2g23mbq86vrx/AMD+files+Win+10.rar

(This has only been tested on Windows 10, can't guarantee it will work for every OS)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some additional DX9 HUD toggles done with helixmod (should not require any extra files for AMD users)

Splinter Cell Conviction
    Lost Planet
    Lost Planet 2
    Far Cry 3

Hey Janitor, how do i know which version of 3dmigoto should work for the game i want to use it for? At this time im trying to get it to work with Call of Duty World War 2 but the game just crashes at start? could an older Version may be the answer or another driver? how do you have been able to get it to work with Advanced Warfare since its still the same engine?
  • kosche911 said:

Hey Janitor, how do i know which version of 3dmigoto should work for the game i want to use it for? At this time im trying to get it to work with Call of Duty World War 2 but the game just crashes at start? could an older Version may be the answer or another driver? how do you have been able to get it to work with Advanced Warfare since its still the same engine?

I had the same problem with the beta, the game would just crash with any 3Dmigoto version. I don't really know why, sorry.

• Could anyone with Assassins Creed Origins try and see if 3Dmigoto works? I know there's a photo mode, but I wanna remove a couple of combat effects, and a HUD toggle would be nice for gameplay purposes.
  • Could anyone with Assassins Creed Origins try and see if 3Dmigoto works? I know there's a photo mode, but I wanna remove a couple of combat effects, and a HUD toggle would be nice for gameplay purposes.

It kinda worked for me. its starts and you can go hunt for shaders but it runs with 2 fps while hunting. i saved 3 shaders to toggle hud but afteri implemented the toggle i just wont work, i dont know why. but it seems to work.
  • edited November 5
    kosche911 said:

Could anyone with Assassins Creed Origins try and see if 3Dmigoto works? I know there's a photo mode, but I wanna remove a couple of combat effects, and a HUD toggle would be nice for gameplay purposes.

It kinda worked for me. its starts and you can go hunt for shaders but it runs with 2 fps while hunting. i saved 3 shaders to toggle hud but afteri implemented the toggle i just wont work, i dont know why. but it seems to work.
    Same here, terribly slow. Not doable to hunt for shaders.