Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using 3Dmigoto to remove HUD shaders from dx10/11 games

191011121315»

Comments

• Actually scratch that, turns out I can still play the trial and 3Dmigoto works, I just placed it in the wrong directory. Gonna try to make a HUD toggle for Titanfall 2.

Good luck!, I really need to download 3Dmigoto and go through the tutorial, your hud toggles have been a life saver for the last few years, I really wish more devs would just give us the option in game.

• Good luck!, I really need to download 3Dmigoto and go through the tutorial, your hud toggles have been a life saver for the last few years, I really wish more devs would just give us the option in game.

Okay this should work. But I want to make sure it works in the full game too before I release it, so if you could test it would be great.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ht60bjmwq6gbhz4

Put the Shaderfixes folder and the d3dx.ini in the main Titanfall2 folder, the rest of the .dll files goes in to:

bin\x64_retail.

Then just toggle with caps lock

• I just tested it, works perfectly, thank you!
  • edited July 23
    Titanfall 2 HUD toggle

I just added AMD support, if you downloaded the other link above there's no need to download again. Also I didn't bind any xbox button because they were all bound to something, toggle with caps lock.
  • Hi the_Janitor! Could you make a hudtoggle mod for Warframe? I tried but can`t figure out what the problem is. Maybe it uses Direct x9

• pinokkio said:

Hi the_Janitor! Could you make a hudtoggle mod for Warframe? I tried but can`t figure out what the problem is. Maybe it uses Direct x9

Don't have that game I'm afraid

• edited August 1
    kosche911 said:

Hey i think i got it by myself, took some time but here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9avmt5xr7n8jnjl/Xenoverse_2_HUD.rar

This should Toggle the Entire Hud of DragonBall Xenoverse 2.
    Just drop all Files where the "DBXV2.exe" is located.
    Ingame press "CAPSLOCK" to toggle.

would be great if someone else could test it.

Hey there. I registered in this forum, because I had a problem with your mod. I heard the beeping but the game didn't start. I managed to get to work by adding the AMD files that were linked a few pages ago. (No one mentioned that AMD cards couldn't use this mod. At least no one did on Xenoversemods lol). Anyway. It works now and I just wanted to say thank you, for this amazing HUD toggle :)