Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using 3Dmigoto to remove HUD shaders from dx10/11 games

18910111214»

Comments

• Just had an idea for someone who's more proficient with 3D Migoto than me.

Automata has built in model viewer (the unit data browser).
    If someone managed to change background color to green and remove the grid overlay, we'd get a quick green screen functionality.
    I tried to do it personally but i must be doing something wrong. I can only remove the background but not have it return a solid color and the grid overlay seems trickier to get rid of than i expected.
  • hi all,

please have someone toggle hud for Darksiders Warmastered edition?
  • Marcelus said:

hi all,

Hi! I tried, but it`s not working

• pinokkio said:

Marcelus said:

hi all,

Hi! I tried, but it`s not working

yes, game crash with 3Dmigoto...
  • Marcelus said:

hi all,

I was looking at the camera structure in this game last night in the hopes of using Otis's excellently commented Darksiders 2 smooth camera script but was having troubles narrowing down a timestop. Maybe HUD should be the first thing to look for though and we can find something with CE?

Also, did you try different version of 3DMigoto and make sure no other injectors were being used (including Steam overlay)?

• Marcelus said:

Found that 3DMigoto v1.2.41 worked. Try this HUD toggle and let me know results. Should work in game as well as pause menu's.
  • One3rd said:

Marcelus said:

Found that 3DMigoto v1.2.41 worked. Try this HUD toggle and let me know results. Should work in game as well as pause menu's.
    Works perfect with actual Steam version. Thank you very much. And now we need free_cam :D