Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using 3Dmigoto to remove HUD shaders from dx10/11 games

Comments

• Really? cool, btw what OS did u use. I got a messege from somone using Win7Home x64 who said it wont work for him.
  • kosche911 said:

what OS did u use

It`s Win8Home x64

• pinokkio said:

kosche911 said:

what OS did u use

It`s Win8Home x64

Thanks 4 the Info.
  • kosche911 said:
    Just a tip, you should put all options under [Logging] to 0.

Otherwise 3Dmigoto will create a bunch of logs as you're playing which could potentially cause stutters.

• kosche911 said:
    Just a tip, you should put all options under [Logging] to 0.

Otherwise 3Dmigoto will create a bunch of logs as you're playing which could potentially cause stutters.

Thank you, will do that.
  • Anyone with Mass Effect Andromeda wanna try and see if hunting works? Need to know before I buy the game.
  • Don't know about hunting but the game uses frostbite so already has the console enabled so you can toggle the hud on and off. It also has Ansel support.
  • sephking said:

Don't know about hunting but the game uses frostbite so already has the console enabled so you can toggle the hud on and off. It also has Ansel support.

Yeah but having to type the command everytime sucks, toggle function is way more handy :)

Would be so much easier if DICE just added a bind function for that console command, every Frostbite game would automatically get native HUD toggle.
  • sephking said:

Don't know about hunting but the game uses frostbite so already has the console enabled so you can toggle the hud on and off. It also has Ansel support.

Yeah but having to type the command everytime sucks, toggle function is way more handy :)

Would be so much easier if DICE just added a bind function for that console command, every Frostbite game would automatically get native HUD toggle.
    Ive preordered the Game, started Downloading already... will tell if hunting works after i finished NieR: Automata. So stay tuned if you want...
  • edited March 29

sephking said:

Fair point. In this day and age, it makes sense for all PC games to have a HUD toggle bind in the options. There's such a huge culture around taking screenshots, it's basically free advertising for games companies. Maybe one day....

I actually really like Ansel but not being able to rebind the key pisses me off. Hitting Alt & F2 whilst doing anything other than standing still is a pain in the arse.
  • Hatti's camera for ME:A has a hud toggle key. I haven't tried it yet as I don't have the game yet, but I assume it's working OK.
  • Speaking about Automata - anyone got Migoto to run reliably alongside FAR (Kaldaien's injectable fix)?
  • SkacikPL said:

Speaking about Automata - anyone got Migoto to run reliably alongside FAR (Kaldaien's injectable fix)?

No, not really.. at least i use "borderless gaming" to get rid of the fullscreen 900p bug.
  • kosche911 said:

SkacikPL said:

Speaking about Automata - anyone got Migoto to run reliably alongside FAR (Kaldaien's injectable fix)?

No, not really.. at least i use "borderless gaming" to get rid of the fullscreen 900p bug.
    Yeah it seems to be impossible, shame.

Though i wish someone would already made a CE table to control the camera. It's hard to make any interesting screenshots using the ingame one.