Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] X-Men Origins: Wolverine

2»

Comments

• Thanks for sharing that over here. I've been so free to change your link to one leading to the DET dropbox, just in case the mediafire link goes belly-up. Added it to the OP as well.
  • That looks pretty cool! I've been wanting to get rid of some of those effects, especially the orbs that ruin those killer action shots. I'll definitely try this out, thanks for posting it.
  • edited November 2014
    Update: added comments about using feral sense to re-enable in-game post processing after disabling with "SET MATERIALEFFECT bShowInGame FALSE", previously this could not be re-enabled until the game was restarted.
  • edited June 2016
    Added a pause free camera script to the CE table. Here if anyone is interested.

Also figured out the bind that allows the post processing to the disabled and enabled. Went searching for PP and DOF control but wasn't able to find anything. In some areas the game looks much better with PP off. [add keybinds later]
  • Update: fixed table link.
  • Hi, guys. Apologies, I know this is quite an old topic but I have been unable to find a working link for The_Janitor's mod. I was wondering if anyone might have a copy that they'd be willing to upload. Thank you.
  • edited June 17
    TMWSTW said:

The_Janitor's mod

I had this in my backups, I think it is the latest one The_Janitor made. Let me know if it works or not as I might still have the Wolverine install folder in a backup somewhere and that should have the toggle I used at the time.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ad-GMKCuiNb1RqTEcxaGV1dm8

Edit: Added link to OP.
  • One3rd said:

TMWSTW said:

The_Janitor's mod

I had this in my backups, I think it is the latest one The_Janitor made. Let me know if it works or not as I might still have the Wolverine install folder in a backup somewhere and that should have the toggle I used at the time.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ad-GMKCuiNb1RqTEcxaGV1dm8

Edit: Added link to OP.
    Thank you so much!