Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Alien: Isolation

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Thanks. Yeah, it will be really nice and can you help me with FInject? What i have to do?

UPD: Man, this injector really works! This's so awesome, dof works too! LOVE IT!
  • edited March 2015
    Great to hear :)
  • I'm sorry if I sound like a complete twat but I'm fairly new to this and wondering where I place Alaob.CT ? Data folder?
  • You can put the cheat tables anywhere you like and then browse to that location with Cheat Engine. I think the application creates a "My Cheat Tables" folder when installed (at least it looks to have done on my system) but you can put these anywhere.
  • Hows it going everyone. I had made an account here just for this thread after looking for a few things online for Aliens Isolation. This was perfect for what I was wanting to do however I see that it really no longer works with an updated game according to the posts. While I have had the game for a while I just really started playing it. I'm a professional photographer in real life and I love taking screenshots in games as much as playing the game. Would someone be kind enough to tell me what I might be able to do in order to get this fully working again. I have the game on steam of course with all of the DLC packs but have no idea how to roll it back to a different version of the game. Also what version of the game do I need to have to make this work correctly?

Thanks for any help and your patience on this as I know I'm a bit late to the game... lol...
  • Starting playing AI this weekend and tried out the CE table in the OP. Everything worked for me but the DOF. I tracked it down to the original opcode still being applied and have commented that out of the injection. It seems to work for me at the moment but I am pretty early on in the game, I'll leave the table below for now until someone can confirm the change is working for them as well.

Alien Isolation CE Table with DOF Fix
  • edited November 2015
    one3rd, try HattiWatti's mod instead, its far more stable than the CE Tables.

There are two versions, one is newer than the other.

057a68 and c773e7.

057a68 (latest version I think) is here - http://files.1337upload.net/Alien_Isolation-057a68.rar (it is also mentioned on page 16 of this thread)
    c773e7 - http://files.1337upload.net/Release-c773e7.rar

I havent played AI in a while so I do not know if the tool still works but hopefully it does.

• Oh! Didn't realize the mod superseded the CE Table. Thanks for that, I'll give it a go as well.
  • One3rd said:

Starting playing AI this weekend and tried out the CE table in the OP. Everything worked for me but the DOF. I tracked it down to the original opcode still being applied and have commented that out of the injection. It seems to work for me at the moment but I am pretty early on in the game, I'll leave the table below for now until someone can confirm the change is working for them as well.

Thank you for this! For me all work good,unlike the HattiWatti's mod that does not work for me...
  • NP. Did you try the 057a68 version of the mod? I tried it for about 10 minutes last night until I was brutally murdered by the xenomorph. Really should have paused before taking the camera for a spin! The mod seemed to work for me all right in my limited test.
  • One3rd said:

NP. Did you try the 057a68 version of the mod? I tried it for about 10 minutes last night until I was brutally murdered by the xenomorph. Really should have paused before taking the camera for a spin! The mod seemed to work for me all right in my limited test.

I've tried both versions of the mod,both are not working. But it does not matter, I am happy with CE table :)
  • Something odd is happening with the Finject tool. In the new Windows update it just constantly picks up random new characters and then when you load a level it will keep making the windows error noise on a loop and the game will crash. Anyone know of a solution? I use this tool a lot.imageimage
  • edited January 2016
    For some reason Hattiwatti's tool doesn't work for me. Maybe I've done someting wrong but the .exe delete itself everytime I want to run it.

Well downloaded the updated Cheat Table which works finde. DoF is finally working :-)
  • edited August 2016
    Hi there,
    can anyone post another link to the ct table? One3rd's Dropbox is blocked due to too much traffic (not by me, I swear ^^) and I would love to fiddle with the camera settings and get some insight to the map architecture of AI.

Cheers!
    One3rd said:

Starting playing AI this weekend and tried out the CE table in the OP. Everything worked for me but the DOF. I tracked it down to the original opcode still being applied and have commented that out of the injection. It seems to work for me at the moment but I am pretty early on in the game, I'll leave the table below for now until someone can confirm the change is working for them as well.

• edited August 2016
    Here's the latest version of that table I have. Moved them all over to Google Drive...way more reliable.

Doesn't the camera tool work anymore?