Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Fable 3

edited September 2016 in Game Specific Guides
Cheat Engine Table
Download table

[Free Camera]
F1 to toggle on and off

Numpad 2/8 = Y coordinate
Numpad 4/6 = X coordinate
Numpad 3/9 = Z coordinate

(Hold ALT to move farther)

[FOV Control]
F2 to toggle on and off

Increase FOV = Numpad +
Decrease FOV = Numpad -

[Time of Day]
F3 to enable
[] keys to increase\decrease

* Time of day is stored as a number between 0 and 1. It wraps back around to 0 once it hits 1. The time of day can not be negative, so there will be no change if you decrease it below 0.

HUD Disable
I used GeDoSaTo to remove the HUD, but it is very difficult to remove entirely. I struggled quite a bit to find a injection shader for the HUD toggle. My first hash stopped working so I had to find a new one after a while.

High Resolution Screenshots
I'm using GeDoSaTo for high resolutions. However, the game only allows you to choose 16:9 resolutions in-game. To force a different aspect ratio (7680x3240, for example) you'll have to enter that resolution in the following file manually:

Windows 7
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Lionhead Studios\Fable 3\VideoOptions.xml

The game will launch at that resolution (via GeDoSaTo), but you'll still only be able to select 16:9 resolutions in-game.

* This table is AOB, but I'm using a version of the game with XLive removed, so HOPEFULLY it will still work for others. Assuming anyone actually wants to tackle this game. It's certainly a challenge.
** Even though I could find game speed, timestop isn't possible because there's a cap on how low it can go. When setting it to 0.0001, animations still move too fast for precise screenshots.

Comments

• Working, although I saw that inject code on neogaf ended up using that to remove hud but seeing as I have no knowledge of that part of gedosato it crashes my game after a few minutes.. I noticed the hud reappears when touching the WASD/attack/etc keyboard binds but when using Xinput binds on the controller the hud was off more often, I think the only thing that reappeared was the objective from time to time
  • edited August 2014
    Yeah, that's what I mean by "very difficult to remove entirely." The game seems to use different pixel shaders depending on what you're doing or what HUD elements need to be drawn.

If your game is crashing, it's likely XLive booting you for using Cheat Engine. I used an XLive remover to fix that.

http://timeslip.users.sourceforge.net/
  • edited August 2014

Yeah, that's what I mean by "very difficult to remove entirely." The game seems to use different pixel shaders depending on what you're doing or what HUD elements need to be drawn.

If your game is crashing, it's likely XLive booting you for using Cheat Engine. I used an XLive remover to fix that.

http://timeslip.users.sourceforge.net/

Go figure, anticheat for a single player game.. cheers

From what I saw there is alot of ample time to take the shots.. especially if I don't press attack buttons and activate buttons and such. Will see if the Xlive remover works and then will try
  • edited September 2014
    Gave this game a try earlier today after having finished it on PC once before shortly after it was released, still retains both SecuROM and LIVE and with Windows Live down a offline profile is required and DLC won't work unless you mess with removing LIVE and instead emulate it via a alternate .dll file.
    (Attempts to mess with SecuROM can also cause a custom trigger to render the game at lowest possible graphical detail.)

The extra content isn't too important unless you absolutely hate the default dog appearance heh and armor or rather outfits has no real function as I remember but it will block you from accessing two medium sized hub areas with new quests and other stuff.

However even though I gave up on the game I did find a tweak to load more of the game assets into memory though it requires LAA on Fable3.exe since it'll use near 4GB of RAM after doing this.
    http://fable3mod.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=56&start=0&;

Might improve visual quality or maybe it just stops the streaming by forcing textures and such to always be loaded in memory. :)
  • Link is dead, could re-upload please?