Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lords of the Fallen

12346

Comments

  • New table - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt8et5lweu2a13c/LordsOfTheFallen_aob4.CT?dl=0

    I took down the guide because the table wasn't working for people for quite a long time. It also needs to be rewritten to take into account the debug features built into the game (proper free camera + hud toggle).
  • edited January 2015

    New table - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt8et5lweu2a13c/LordsOfTheFallen_aob4.CT?dl=0

    I took down the guide because the table wasn't working for people for quite a long time. It also needs to be rewritten to take into account the debug features built into the game (proper free camera + hud toggle).

    Much appreciated

    Debug Features?

    Also are you working on Reshade, i noticed your screens.. any word on a public release for that?
  • edited January 2015
    That table turned out to be a massive failure for timestop. But... FOV is there. Yaaay.....
    cicala said:

    Also are you working on Reshade, i noticed your screens.. any word on a public release for that?

    I'm not working ON it. I'm just using the public beta version. ReShade has an official website where you can get it.
  • That table turned out to be a massive failure for timestop. But... FOV is there. Yaaay.....

    cicala said:

    Also are you working on Reshade, i noticed your screens.. any word on a public release for that?

    I'm not working ON it. I'm just using the public beta version. ReShade has an official website where you can get it.
    Thankyou.. I did see the binds referencing the debug panel... oh how it would be lovely if the devs enabled such a feature, even though this game may have a little less content than DkS 1/2 it still kicks ass in combat realism and graphical fidelity..

    To think.. the previous game on this engine was Blood Knights which was also done by Deck13, imo a failure the last favourite game by Deck13 was Venetica
  • Well, this game has broken me. lol Between trouble with how debug and CE play together and the game continuing to have its built in crashing issues I just can't get it done sadly. I got myself one decent screenshot, which I will call a success for now. I may just shelve it for the rest of the week and try again after the weekend. :)
  • edited January 2015
    scanner said:

    Well, this game has broken me. lol Between trouble with how debug and CE play together and the game continuing to have its built in crashing issues I just can't get it done sadly. I got myself one decent screenshot, which I will call a success for now. I may just shelve it for the rest of the week and try again after the weekend. :)

    This is the law when actually playing this game as a game -- same goes for Dark/Demon Souls

    "Try, Try, Try, Try, Try, Try Again..." [recurring]

    You can apply that for your decision with the game
  • edited March 2015
    Getting closer and closer to being able to work with this game properly. Just gotta try the timestop fix that jim was kind enough to give me and I will be in hog heaven. :)
  • edited March 2015
    A new patch was released a few days ago and today the Labyrinth DLC was released.

    I can't seem to find the post with the tutorial for using the debug features of the game added in the previous update so I'll just re-add them here:

    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Lords of the Fallen\Settings.ini

    Add this line to the bottom of the file or well, anywhere really but I try to keep it a bit organized.

    cheats_enabled = true

    In-game the F system keys will now toggle various functions and you will see a build version number on-screen both in the main menu and in the actual game.

    F1 - Seems to center the camera back to the player.
    F2 - Free camera movement, use the arrow keys to move the camera around since WSAD will still move the character.
    F3 - Freezes the camera.
    F4 - Nothing?
    F5 - I think this takes a screenshot.
    F6 - Nothing?
    F7 - Reset speed, this is used with..
    Num+ / Num- - Speed up and slow down the game gradually.
    F8 - Nothing?
    F9 - Reset checkpoint, teleports you back to the last used save crystal or what to call them.
    F10 - Nothing?
    F11 - Nothing?
    F12 - Toggle HUD


    EDIT: Pressing the F2 and F3 keys too often will cause the game to crash.
  • CT FOV not working with actual game version :(
  • Some generous person just gave me this game, is the CT still available somewhere? Thanks!
  • I thought I had this one as I'd wanted to screenshoot it at one point. Had a look though and can't find any tables for it. The guide is gone as well which I think was due to the table not working anymore. Does the debug camera mentioned in Jonas's post above still work for free camera?
  • One3rd said:

    I thought I had this one as I'd wanted to screenshoot it at one point. Had a look though and can't find any tables for it. The guide is gone as well which I think was due to the table not working anymore. Does the debug camera mentioned in Jonas's post above still work for free camera?

    I haven't tried yet (haven't installed the game yet), it doesn't sound too stable, but if it's the only thing that works, it has to do (or I have to create tools for it) :) Thanks for looking :)
  • OtisInf said:

    One3rd said:

    I thought I had this one as I'd wanted to screenshoot it at one point. Had a look though and can't find any tables for it. The guide is gone as well which I think was due to the table not working anymore. Does the debug camera mentioned in Jonas's post above still work for free camera?

    I haven't tried yet (haven't installed the game yet), it doesn't sound too stable, but if it's the only thing that works, it has to do (or I have to create tools for it) :) Thanks for looking :)
    I've been looking for tools for 2 months, and nothing i find works - only thing you can do is use debug keys that are included with game. If someone were to make tools that'd be awesome.

  • Debug camera still works.
    This table is incomplete.
    https://uploadfiles.io/566951

  • edited March 21
    Petroski said:

    Debug camera still works.
    This table is incomplete.
    https://uploadfiles.io/566951

    Thanks man :) The table is incomplete as in: it doesn't have any code/scripts, but it does have the crown jewels :) timestop and camera coords :) They indeed store coords + a quaternion, which is easy enough. Can't find the FoV in that struct, but will look deeper. Game looks fun and just easy enough for my old ass to not be annoying haha :) (although the controls are beyond retarded, who wants to play a hack-n-slash with right-trigger, instead of A or X/Y? Hopefully changing that in the ini file will be picked up)
Sign In or Register to comment.