Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lords of the Fallen

Comments

• edited October 2014
    I meant that Jim is doing an admirable job of going crazy while not, on the surface, going that crazy.

(Game sounds like a nightmare.)
  • For me help change in NV control panel PhysX from GPU to CPU. No more crash
  • djh_ said:

I meant that Jim is doing an admirable job of going crazy while not, on the surface, going that crazy.

(Game sounds like a nightmare.)

oh yess..I'm fully agree with you.
  • LOL.

When doing the stats script, I copied my camera coordinate pointers and just changed the addresses. But I left my hotkeys in. So after using the free camera for a while, I noticed I had stats in the 2000s and was 1-hitting everything in the game.....

So.... now I'm starting over again. With no hotkeys on stats....
  • edited November 2014
    Marcelus said:

For me help change in NV control panel PhysX from GPU to CPU. No more crash

Worked. Brilliant! Thanks, man :)
  • possibly the best looking game today , polish devs knows how to make a pretty game

now i just saw red ghosting on the screen after a boss fight ( the guardian ) i alt-tab back to the game and the ghosting took another shape !!!

the only way to solve it is restarting the game
  • Quick test shot...

That took me.... a while....
  • timestop ?

CA is all over this shot , so annoying
  • edited November 2014
    The works (freecam, fov, timestop)

Now I go to bed....
  • I bet if you inject SweetFX you could try to CA the CA.
  • edited November 2014

Marcelus said:

For me help change in NV control panel PhysX from GPU to CPU. No more crash

Worked. Brilliant! Thanks, man :)
    If you change PhysX to CPU you'll reduce all Physx effects in the game. I've already done some test about it, no more crash but no more nice effects.
  • I look forward to trying this game once everyone else has burned themselves out on pre-patched inferior versions.

;-)
  • I want to do this game for the next PC Gamer thing. I fixed my crashes... just need to get rid of the CA.

Freecam, FOV, and timestop all work during cut scenes, too. Only thing I can't do is.... rotate the camera. If I can get that working.....
  • Do it manually using hotkeys.
  • edited November 2014
    EDIT: Keyboard rotation is possible :)

imageimage

Huh. Maybe not. If you rotate the camera too far, it's just distoring the image. So it's a quaternion setup. Fuck me.