Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lords of the Fallen

Comments

• later like 2 days later or a month later ?!
  • Couldn't tell ya.

Anyways, here's a stats table. I keep this open on my 2nd monitor so I can track my health and whatnot. Comes in handy when you're playing without a HUD.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6ue66emjrjj8av/LordsOfTheFallen_stats.CT?dl=0

You could freeze those values for infinite health and magic... but that would be cheating :P
  • I was thinking you could probably do that in Cheat Engine yesterday when you mentioned not being able to toggle the HUD. Maybe get a fancy secondary screen programmed using Cheat Engine even. But I didn't mention it because I thought that would have probably been undoable. Guess it wasn't as half-assed a thought as I thought it was.
  • How can I exceed the resolution of 3840x2160? My custom res (like 5120x2880) dont appear in the game video settings.
  • How can I exceed the resolution of 3840x2160? My custom res (like 5120x2880) dont appear in the game video settings.

use Custom Resolution utility 1.1.2

restart after you add any custom res then it should work , it's working with me ( window 8.1 )
  • kx11 said:

How can I exceed the resolution of 3840x2160? My custom res (like 5120x2880) dont appear in the game video settings.

use Custom Resolution utility 1.1.2

restart after you add any custom res then it should work , it's working with me ( window 8.1 )
    Thank you so much mate! I'll try it this evening ^^

• Does your 5120x2880 use a lower refresh rate? If so, you'll need to add that refresh rate in CRU. Here's a short guide I made for that a while ago.
  • edited October 2014

Does your 5120x2880 use a lower refresh rate? If so, you'll need to add that refresh rate in CRU. Here's a short guide I made for that a while ago.

Yep. [email protected](30 dont works) Oddly, with other games i dont have this problem.
  • Add 28 then :P It should still show up in games afterwards.
  • Add 28 then :P It should still show up in games afterwards.

Thanks. Have you already share your CT for freecamera Jim or you're still testing?
  • Oh... it needs work. It's just camera coordinates (no FOV) and the camera always auto centers on your player right now. To fix that, I'm currently running a script that locks the camera angle. Really annoying.

Problem is, it's almost impossible to make any progress since cheat engine crashes every minute with this game. Going to have to wait until someone cracks it to go further.

I can't even play the game though because the game crashes on me 100% of the time at the first boss...
  • I didn't know it was possible for someone to 'majestically lose their shit' until watching Jim throughout this thread.
  • edited October 2014
    Well... the problem is two-fold. I went in thinking "oh, this is a pretty game, I'll try and do a free camera." When it looked like that wouldn't work out, I was like "oh, well this combat is pretty fun, I'll play the game normally." BUT I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT.

:(
  • edited October 2014

Oh... it needs work. It's just camera coordinates (no FOV) and the camera always auto centers on your player right now. To fix that, I'm currently running a script that locks the camera angle. Really annoying.

Problem is, it's almost impossible to make any progress since cheat engine crashes every minute with this game. Going to have to wait until someone cracks it to go further.

I can't even play the game though because the game crashes on me 100% of the time at the first boss...

Yes, this game is very buggy, it crashes often to me.
    djh_ said:

I didn't know it was possible for someone to 'majestically lose their shit' until watching Jim throughout this thread.

What do you mean?
  • the game just crashed on me but it's the second time so far , it crashes after 3 or 4 hrs of playing