Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Watch Dogs

Comments

• Well I don't have many options. If I want smooth gameplay at my native res, I gotta stick to SMAA. 2xMSAA isn't bad either but I don't think it's worth the hit. Temporal SMAA gives me glitches.

For screenshots, I think downsampling + SMAA is probably the best way to go. If I set my res to 5120x2880 and try to enable 4xMSAA, my machine locks up. I'd love a pair of titan blacks but... that's a bit out of my price range :)
  • Alrighty, I'll be trying SMAA + downsampling. And I got lock ups @ 4K + 4xMSAA too... my poor little GTX 670 must've cried a little :P
    I think I'll wait for the Maxwell's to come out before upgrading :)
  • edited June 2014
    Hey guys I just found this. Would like to try it out I downloaded cheat engine but when I click the link provided for the cheat table it just sends me to a page with the script written on it. Am I supposed to copy this somehow to cheat engine? copy it to a notepad or something?

Or should the link be providing a download? thanks Im a noob lol

TL DR: cant figure out how to get the watch dogs table into cheat engine. The link doesn't download?
  • Right-click Download Table, "Save Link As..." :)
  • I figured just linking to the table and letting people right click -> save as would be more convenient than zipping them up (so they just download on click).
  • ....I mean I thought of that but for some reason I just didnt think that was it rofl
  • I figured just linking to the table and letting people right click -> save as would be more convenient than zipping them up (so they just download on click).

You need to split it up into 10 .rar files and link those to a torrent file. Please. Thank you. Bye.
  • Let me know if you run into anything not working. Someone told me the gamespeed\timestop script wasn't working for him. Which is odd because I think everyone is on teh same version of the game right now...
  • Let me know if you run into anything not working. Someone told me the gamespeed\timestop script wasn't working for him. Which is odd because I think everyone is on teh same version of the game right now...

I got was able to get it working but the gamespeed option wont work for me either. Everything else is working flawlessly tho thanks a lot. Any chance on a option to toggle rain on and off?
  • edited June 2014

Let me know if you run into anything not working. Someone told me the gamespeed\timestop script wasn't working for him. Which is odd because I think everyone is on teh same version of the game right now...

I'd say it works probably 75% of the time... I can usually get it working, but sometimes it just refuses to activate.
    Cool thing is, it stops rain in mid-air :)

image image
  • Cam you make the free cam movable?
    So you can move it up and about and scale buildings.
  • I can't figure out how to do portraits at all. I set 3300x4400 borderless in my config and set to read only. Once in-game, I change to windowed... but the game only renders in the middle of my screen. The top 3rd and bottom 3rd is all black. What the fuck.
    blaze said:

Cam you make the free cam movable?
    So you can move it up and about and scale buildings.

Thee freecam is moveable? Use the numpad keys listed in the guide.
  • You have to set the aspect ratio to auto.
  • what do you change to increase the amount the cam moves. its set for 1 and i cant edit it.
  • edited June 2014
    There are 2 ways to edit the hotkeys. Right click on a hotkey and delete it (you'd have to add a new one to replace it), OR click on a hotkey and edit it. In order to change the value, you need to first click on the dropdown for its function. You don't even have to change it. Just click on it and select the same thing. Then you can edit the value.

Right now you can hold ALT in order to make the camera move less. I should have added that to the guide.