Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Bioshock Infinite

2»

Comments

• Thanks marcelus, it works :)
  • im new to this kin of stuff so this may sound stupid but how can i hide bookers stupid hand ? i got the gun out of it and the hud is off but his hand is still in the shot ?
  • matteyhew said:

im new to this kin of stuff so this may sound stupid but how can i hide bookers stupid hand ? i got the gun out of it and the hud is off but his hand is still in the shot ?

You have to timestop (playersonly) during a melee attack, at the point where bookers hand is completely out of view. It's a little annoying but once you do it a few times you'll get used to it :)

• One of these days I'll redo my "hide weapon model" script. Perhaps when Bioshock Infinite gets depth buffer access in ReShade :)
  • CE table to change resolution.

Set game to windowed mode
    Enable script and change the resolution[ResX,ResY]
    Pause the game and go to options->graphics->screen resolution
    Change to a different resolution
    Press enter
    "Do you want to keep this settings?"->No[Esc]
  • Hi ! The link for the table is out, can you tell me if you have a new link for it? Thanks ;)
  • edited June 2016
    Echoing jpixxxphotogaming, but links provided by jim2point0 and Marcelus are no longer working...

If either want me to, I'd be happy to put them on my Dropbox/ Drive etc. as a backup? (With credit of course).
  • Here's the link I have.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5GvHRzSYX08RHRnVk13eEZOd1E

I have no idea if anyone's improved the table since then or if it even works anymore.
  • do anyone have a working CE table ?
  • wontner82 said:

do anyone have a working CE table ?

I'm not sure if this is the same as the one Jim posted above, or if it still works, but it's the latest one I seem to have on my drive. Let me know if it works and I'll add the link to the OP.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ad-GMKCuiNcmlLbGd3akJxMlk
  • its the right one. no i need to tweak the config files, bloom is horrible in this game.