Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Bioshock Infinite

Cheat Engine table
Features
Fly • Ghost • PlayersOnly • Slow Motion • FOV • Weapon model removal

Download table

Click [Enable], then [Scripts] -> Cheat Handler

That will enable the following hotkeys:
Playersonly - numpad 1 (alt+numpad 1 to disable)
Fly - numpad 2
Ghost - numpad 3
Toggle HUD - numpad 4
God mode - numpad 6
50% slow motion - numpad 7
Normal game speed - numpad 8

High resolution screenshots
1. Set game to windowed mode
2. Set your resolution in the following file:
...\Documents\My Games\BioShock Infinite\XGame\Config\XUserOptions.ini
3. Use SRWE to resize the window to fit on your monitor

Comments

• For anyone crashing, delete the "hide gun" script from the CE table. The melee attack in-game is bound to V, which is currently what is bound to enable the hide gun script. Since that script doesn't work, the game crashes.

I need to fix it and give it a new hotkey (I'm open to suggestions)
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks, I was having this problem last night.

Gave up in the end as I found that the texture streaming problem I had originally with the game has come back since the new DLC. Textures keep popping in and out whenever I increase my render size. I really need a new graphics card. =)

[edit:] Looks like removing the weapon hide script from the table does make it a lot more stable, hasn't crashed on me since. Also found that setting the poolsize=600 (600x size of VRam in GB's) and running the game in windowed mode allows me to render at different AR's and seems to have fixed the texture streaming...at least for now!
  • the cheat engine doesn't work for me in episode 2 of the DLC. the only thing that works is players only with numpad 1..

any ideas ?
  • nibz00 said:

the cheat engine doesn't work for me in episode 2 of the DLC. the only thing that works is players only with numpad 1..

any ideas ?

Make sure you are enabling all of the required scripts. See below.

• edited April 2014
    Everything works fine for me, except that I'm getting very frequent crashes with the new DLC and the CE table :(

It seems to happen mostly when using the commands and a new part of the map loads up, but sometimes happens even when I've turned everything off.
  • edited April 2014
    Sunbeam updated his CheatTable. Maybe this fixes your crashes.
  • Thanks that seems to work :) I copied over the FOV hack too from the other table so I can still use it
  • edited April 2014
    IS THERE A FOV HACK?
    - Okay, calmed down enough now to see that I wasn't in any Dark Souls thread. *scampers off*
  • edited November 2014
    Does anyone remember if there's a way to add a list of custom resolutions that will show up in the graphics menu when you play the game windowed?

I'd like to go through this again quickly and redo my shots, hopefully in 6K or 8K, but I can't really run the game constantly in very high resolutions, the framerates aren't managable even for screenshots. Just being able to go into the menu and selecting high resolutions when I need them would be great.
  • Redoing shots only to get a higher resolution? Well, that's a level of dedication I can't muster.
  • edited November 2014
    Oh I've done it soo many times before. I like to think now that if I shoot in 8K I'll never have to go back! It doesn't take very long if you know exactly the area and the composition you're going for, and I can grab new shots along the way :)

My old ones of BSI are 4K but I made the stupid decision of using FXAA so they are blurry, and it's very grating now alongside very clear 8k images from other games.
  • No one knows if this is possible or not?
  • Well it's DX11, so no. There aren't a lot of options for DX11 games. If you can't hotsample, then you're stuck with setting a fixed resolution and using SWRE to resize. Had to do that for Watch Dogs. For that game, I turned my settings down to low-medium until I was ready to take a screenshot. And there was no way to control aspect ratio either.

If you really want to do bioshock infinite with more control, I'd say maybe wait for GeDoSaTo to be DX11 compatible.
  • edited November 2014
    I was thinking more about adding a list of resolutions in one of the Ini files that you I switch to within the game. I remember this was possible with the original Bioshock, but obviously that's on a different version of the engine and less locked off :)

Good idea with turning all the settings down before I'm ready, maybe I should try that.

I have just been playing around with the game though and unfortunately the CE table no longer works anyway. Only FOV control is working for me :(
  • Pixie said:

I was thinking more about adding a list of resolutions in one of the Ini files that you I switch to within the game. I remember this was possible with the original Bioshock, but obviously that's on a different version of the engine and less locked off :)

Good idea with turning all the settings down before I'm ready, maybe I should try that.

I have just been playing around with the game though and unfortunately the CE table no longer works anyway. Only FOV control is working for me :(

Try this table. Maybe works.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kbphk5lztok8zl2/BioShockInfinite.CT