Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GUIDE] Dark Souls

124»

Comments

• Start with learning the very basics (do the built-in cheat engine tutorials). That should get you familar with the UI.

You don't necessarily need to learn how to read code. There are a lot of patterns in these scripts that you just need to recognize. There's a lot of copy\paste involved. MOST of my scripts are just based off a template I copy paste and change only a few lines.

Maybe I'll use Witcher 3 to create some new beginner tutorials (let's home that game is hackable).
  • Pattern detection I can do. I was trained for pattern detection.
  • Is there any update on the camera control table and such for Dark souls after the update? I have tried jim2point0's table posted on here and it seems to work partially. Or would it be faster to try learning how to do it myself? (any nice tutorials?)
  • Ugh.

Is TIMESTOP / togglePaused working for anyone? It's not working! (Hud removal etc. is though)

I hope someone can reply on this as I'm desperate and frustrated as hell right now had no issues with this some years ago.
  • Hey, I wanted to try this but the dropbox link says "Error (429) This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!". Do you think you can provide another link? Please and thank you.
  • https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5GvHRzSYX08clMxN29Da1B4UlU/view?usp=sharing

I have no idea if that still works for whatever the latest version of the game is.
  • edited April 2016

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5GvHRzSYX08clMxN29Da1B4UlU/view?usp=sharing

I have no idea if that still works for whatever the latest version of the game is.

Thank you!!! Praise the sun! Sorry for the late reply. I will try it tonight.

• Okay so when I tried it, it doesn't work anymore so that is a shame. I am guessing you have moved on from this game and won't return and fix it right?
  • edited April 2016

Okay so when I tried it, it doesn't work anymore so that is a shame. I am guessing you have moved on from this game and won't return and fix it right?

Free Cam should work though.. at least it did for me.
    Don't know about the rest cause I'm haven't enough time yet.

• I'll check again
  • edited April 2016
    sonozaki said:

Okay so when I tried it, it doesn't work anymore so that is a shame. I am guessing you have moved on from this game and won't return and fix it right?

Okay so I just tried again. When I open darksouls_latest.ct, a window pops up telling me if i want to run the lua script. Which ever option i choose (yes or no) it will open cheat engine and after I select the target process, I can't check any thing on the list. That is my issue and how do I upload a image to show you guys in comments?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. The camera does work XD
  • sonozaki said:

Okay so I just tried again. When I open darksouls_latest.ct, a window pops up telling me if i want to run the lua script. Which ever option i choose (yes or no) it will open cheat engine and after I select the target process, I can't check any thing on the list. That is my issue and how do I upload a image to show you guys in comments?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. The camera does work XD
    I'm having this problem, I can't check anything in the list, what you did to work?