Hello!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeadEndKicks - Show us some good music

Comments

• edited March 2014
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • And now I want to watch Monsters again.
  • The recent server woes have caused quite some pictures to be removed on this and the last page, sadly. I'll reupload, but could you do the same Duncan? There we're a few I wanted to check out with just titles on the image.
  • Monolake? Nooice

this is mostly how I roll:

..but really I can appreciate any sort of music as long as it isn't made for purely commercial reasons
  • edited March 2014
    Man, so many good stuff here :) It's a pain to search all the names manually if you just paste a cover in here though.

Some of my "rough" stuff.

image image

image image

And a couple tracks i found in my really old youtube playlist

image image

And just because

• Good point. You can draw the image into google though, and it'll link you. But next time I'll include links directly. But... where to? Youtube? Bandcamp? Artist sites?

imageimageimageimageimage
  • looks like i'm not the only one who likes video game soundtracks as much as other mainstream music
  • edited March 2014
    kx11 said:

looks like i'm not the only one who likes video game soundtracks as much as other mainstream music

Video game music is some of my favorite.

(NieR Soundtrack - Gods Bound by Rules)
  • Nier OST is in my car's mp3 player

• Crysis 3 - mastermind theme

Lost Odyssey - A Mighty Enemy Appears (Boss Battle Theme)

KOF 97 - The Origin of Mind

this is not related to video games but a clam music from a Japanese flute artist

Sojiro - The Great Yellow River

• edited March 2014
    Aah, good old game soundtracks. Lost Odyssey's Soundterack sounds pretty good! :) And of course.. the Crysis 3 OST by Hans Zimmer. Just awesome. Love almost all of his stuff.
    edit: Ok.. Crysis 3 Soundtrack is NOT from Hans Zimmer. That explains why i didn't like this track so much. Crysis 2 Soundtrack was by Hans Zimmer though.

L.A. Noire Soundtrack
    image image

Remember Me
    image image

Alan Wake
    image image

Dear Esther
    image image
  • Wait, you're dropping Alan Wake without this track.

Yeah, I'm watching True Detective.
  • Midhras said:

Wait, you're dropping Alan Wake without this track.

Why isn't that track on my OST album !?

Some pretty cool music videos i found on a blog recently.
    image image

image image

Vimeo ( Can't use the embed code here sadly)
    King Krule - 'Lizard State'
    Damon Albarn - Everyday Robots
    GARNIER - Revenge of The Lol Cat
    BONAPARTE - INTO THE WILD
    RJD2 // Descended From Myth
  • Thanks for these guys, some really interesting sounds. Hadn't listened to much '80's inspired music until playing FarCry 3 Blood Dragon recently and loving the OST. Powerglove is now definitely on my radar.

Currently listening to Lazerhawk - Redline at work to make the time fly. Thanks for recommending it.